Guides • 06 July 2020
Fundnel's Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer Victor Ng shared insights into post-pandemic fundraising at a Masterclass for startups at Enterprise Singapore's SG Innovation Community Day on 3 July 2020.
Enterprise Singapore's first virtual SG Innovation Community Day on 3 July was packed with programmes for startups, focusing on how companies can reposition themselves and even expand internationally despite seemingly bleak circumstances as a result of Covid-19.
Fundnel's Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer Victor Ng shared insights into post-pandemic fundraising at a Masterclass for startups which navigated 6 key topics:
- Effects of the pandemic on businesses: How are customers and investors thinking of the future?
- Impact of Covid-19 on fundraising: Does an economic downturn mean it is a bad time to invest in startups?
- Investor expectations in a post-pandemic world: Better deal terms in a buyer's market?
- Finding the new normal: Accelerated changes in digital transformation
- Pitching in a post-pandemic world: How to tell a good story about your company
- An unbiased look at fundraising options: Who should you go to for financing?
From how investors' mindsets and expectations have changed because of Covid-19, to helping startups navigate these uncertain times with different fundraising options, we hope attendees enjoyed the discussion!
If you are a founder about to embark on a fundraising round and interested in working with Fundnel to jumpstart your strategy, sign up to submit your application and stay updated on our upcoming virtual events.