Traditionally a space only for the wealthy and well-connected, we believe in a future where private markets are more accessible to investors and fundraisers. By leveling the playing field we hope to create a more equitable economy, where inspiring companies are connected to inspired investors, whoever and wherever they are.
Leveraging our trusted brand, global networks and incredible team, we’re building a technology-enabled ecosystem that is as diverse and dynamic as our investor network. As we progress on this ambitious journey, we’re looking for energetic and creative people to support and leave their mark on our platform.
• We are disrupting the traditional fundraising process for private businesses and investors.
• You will work with a diverse team of former investment bankers, strategy consultants, and technologists in developing innovative funding and growth strategies for our users.
• Everything we do is focused on helping businesses and investors find their best match, from institutional investors all the way down to retail.
• We are looking for an Analytics Engineer with strong problem-solving skills and prior experience inbuilding and managing BI assets. You should possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, working with passionate data-driven enthusiasts, and building the team's capabilities to solve data challenges for the organization. You will also help to enable the data-driven culture within the organization.
• Empower business stakeholders with strong hypotheses, insights, and recommendations leveraging business data
• Conduct detailed data analysis on data used across business units to evaluate business processes and improve on/create new features by partnering closely with business functions
• Leverage analytic and technical skills to innovate, build, and maintain well-managed data solutions and capabilities to tackle business problems.
• Translate analytical outcomes and results into compelling data stories/presentations for multiple levels of leadership
• Respond to data-related inquiries in real-time to support business and cross-functional teams.
• Perform various data analytics experiences in SQL, DBT, Google Data Studio, Tableau, and MS Excel using industry-accepted tools
• Work closely with development teams to develop systems and strategies for analyzing and identifying system areas to improve performance, reliability, and customer workflows.
• Extensive experience converting ambiguous business needs to highly scalable data models and datasets.
• Ability to perform analysis over large and complex datasets and communicate findings collaborators.
• Proven data modeling skills - must have demonstrable experience designing models for data warehousing and analytics use-cases and able to de-construct existing models for optimization, analysis, and documentation.
• Expert SQL skills to create views and power dashboards for analysis.
• At least 1.5-3 years of experience working in a BI or analytics function preferably.
• Good working knowledge of SQL and R/Python to perform data querying, build BI models and conduct data analysis. Experience with AWS or other cloud-based technology is a plus
• Experience in data analysis and deep-dive analysis
• Strong data visualization skills using Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, MicroStrategy, or other relevant visualization tools.
• Relevant experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau, or similar required
• Good understanding of ETL/ELT concepts and their relevant use cases
• Experience in gathering BI requirements and structuring specifications to produce business-relevant datasets and ensure data quality of the dataset
• Passion for democratizing data effectively to the wider organization for self-serve
• Keenness to innovate and improve the BI process beyond basic reporting, seeking ways to add value so that the organization can consume data more effectively
• Strong communication skills, able to collaborate effectively with both sides of the business and technical divide.
• A self-starter mindset who takes ownership and excels in a lean and fast-paced organization.
• Knowledge of Statistics & Machine Learning is a plus