Traditionally a space only for the wealthy and well-connected, we believe in a future where private markets are more accessible to investors and fundraisers. By leveling the playing field we hope to create a more equitable economy, where inspiring companies are connected to inspired investors, whoever and wherever they are.
Leveraging our trusted brand, global networks and incredible team, we’re building a technology-enabled ecosystem that is as diverse and dynamic as our investor network. As we progress on this ambitious journey, we’re looking for energetic and creative people to support and leave their mark on our platform.
• Unlocking new pockets of capital within the Malaysian investor universe.
• Analyzing feasibility of deals, appropriating deal structures for funding and deal execution.
• Developing innovative solutions to provide access and liquidity in private capital markets.
• Perform investment analysis and produce collateral relating to deals or companies
• To work on and contribute to end-to-end deal origination, execution and syndication efforts
• Assist in the execution process of live transactions
• Perform lead generation and build Fundnel’s network of investors mainly in Malaysia, but also regionally – with a focus on high net worth investors and family offices, PE/VC funds, corporate funds, external asset managers
• Drive deal syndication efforts by engaging with the existing network of investors to discuss active deals
• Continuously track investor engagement activities and aid in the conversion of investor leads
• To provide general assistance to other senior members of the team and attend to general business development, marketing, networking and events
• Manage and handle client queries where appropriate
• Any other related tasks or duties as assigned
• Ideally, 2-3 years of experience in corporate or personal/privilege/private banking
• Base network of high net worth investors and/or corporates
• Infinite energy and drive to succeed
• Self-starter, who is willing and able to build your own network of sales contacts from scratch
• Experience and/or interest in Financial Technology (“Fintech”) startups and private investments
• Excellent attention to details
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Interested in learning about different industries and passionate about private capital transactions
• Hungry to learn, improve and perform
• Fluency in English, knowledge of a second language is a bonus (Bahasa Melayu)
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com. Only successful applicants will be contacted.