Traditionally a space only for the wealthy and well-connected, we believe in a future where private markets are more accessible to investors and fundraisers. By leveling the playing field we hope to create a more equitable economy, where inspiring companies are connected to inspired investors, whoever and wherever they are.
Leveraging our trusted brand, global networks and incredible team, we’re building a technology-enabled ecosystem that is as diverse and dynamic as our investor network. As we progress on this ambitious journey, we’re looking for energetic and creative people to support and leave their mark on our platform.
We are looking for a results-driven, objective-oriented and passionate individual to head our company’s operations in Malaysia.
• Internal Stakeholder management
• Working with the Board to define and implement a strategic outlook that will support future growth for Malaysia;
• Formulating strategies for the company’s expansion and product offerings;
• Creating a roadmap for the implementation of each function;
• Drive business development with potential issuers, from lead generation to developing presentations, pitching and negotiating with business stakeholders;
• Develop and implement growth and sales strategies for each business area, existing products, and new products like Secondary Market, Investor Clubs, community channels;
• Building a solid core leadership team and strengthening the company’s position in the market;
• A team to growing deal flow and channel partners, both in terms of organization and processes;
• Responsible for operation and service KPIs and Malaysia P&L targets across different product lines;
• Accountable for people management and capability development;
• Stay on track with changing laws and regulations and ensure compliance is met at all times.
• External Stakeholder management
• Maintain a good working relationship with the regulators, both Bank Negara and the Securities Commission of Malaysia;
• Develop strategies, action plans, and activities that will proactively and sustainably build high-value partnerships with businesses and influencers in key early stages and growth;
• Build relationships with key partners ie accelerators, seed funds, government agencies;
• Any other related tasks as assigned.
• A proven track record of at least 8 years in operations, management and business development
• Good understanding of market dynamics, financial landscape and requirements in Malaysia
• Familiarity with guidelines under the Recognized Market Operator framework issued by the Securities Commission
• Solid leadership and organizational skills