- At least 4+ years of experience working in a BI or analytics function preferably.
- Good working knowledge on SQL and R/Python to perform data querying, building BI models and conducting data analysis. Experience with AWS or other cloud-based technology is a plus
- Experience in data analysis and deep-dive analysis
- Strong data visualisation skills using Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, Microstrategy or other relevant visualisation tools.
- Good understanding of ETL/ELT concepts and their relevant use cases
- Experience in gathering BI requirements and structuring specifications to produce business-relevant datasets and ensure data quality of the dataset
- Passion for democratizing data effectively to the wider organization for self-serve
- Keenness to innovate and improve the BI process beyond basic reporting, seeking ways to add value so that the organisation can consume data more effectively
- Strong communication skills, able to collaborate effectively with both sides of the business and technical divide.
- A self-starter mindset who takes ownership and excels in a lean and fast-paced organisation.
- Knowledge of Statistics & Machine Learning is a plus
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted.