- Possess a Law degree from a recognized university with at least 8 years’ PQE in private practice or in house
- A high degree of independence, initiative, and decisiveness
- Articulate, good drafting skills, and highly effective in English
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment, even in ambiguous situations
- Possess a strong understanding of Capital Markets products, regulatory and compliance matters
- Be an effective time manager with the ability to work in a team
- Strategic-minded, highly detail-oriented, and strong quantitatively
- Able to work independently and enjoy working in a team
- Self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high-pressure environment
- Ability to prioritize effectively and to work under pressure without compromising quality
- Knowledge and interest in fintech and securities regulations in Singapore and/or in other countries
- Excellent in the knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures
If you are interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.