Traditionally a space only for the wealthy and well-connected, we believe in a future where private markets are more accessible to investors and fundraisers. By leveling the playing field we hope to create a more equitable economy, where inspiring companies are connected to inspired investors, whoever and wherever they are.
Leveraging our trusted brand, global networks and incredible team, we’re building a technology-enabled ecosystem that is as diverse and dynamic as our investor network. As we progress on this ambitious journey, we’re looking for energetic and creative people to support and leave their mark on our platform.
We are headquartered in Singapore with a growing presence in 4 countries across the Asia Pacific region.
We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include management of public relations campaigns, creating and distributing promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events. If you have experience in identifying and building long-term relationships with target audiences digitally and in-person, we’d love to meet you.
Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
· Promoting our products and services during publicity campaigns and product launches
· Creating and coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels
· Advertising our company and products/services on various media
· Plan interviews and press conferences
· Produce marketing copy for our website
· Craft regular newsletters with company updates
· Track ROI for publicity campaigns
· Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
· Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients’ queries
· Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
· Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
· Knowledge and experience on Customer experience is a plus
· Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist, a Public Relations ora similar role
· Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
· Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
· Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Good presentation skills
· BScin Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field