• Coordinate closely with all stakeholders of the exchange: Management, Technology, Marketing/Business Development, Legal/Compliance and others to identify new business opportunities, areas of improvement and to resolve open issues as they arise related to the operations and technology of the exchange.
• Prioritize, plan and manage major projects with input from Member Firms and stakeholders to enhance the exchange business processes and platform.
• Balance technology, user experience and business goals — innovate, make informed decisions and continuously measure processes and activities that have a significant impact on those decisions.
• Manage exchange development and delivery closely with technology team members while consistently prioritizing feature demands and backlog together with expected timelines. Create, update and maintain relevant documentation
• Manage ideas and data, prioritize tasks and communicate with stakeholders about the roadmap and plans
• Manage and maintain key vendor relationships, including with third-party technology providers.
• Lead and support other activities from time-to-time including management of internal corporate processes and initiatives.
• At least 5 years in the field of Project Management or Product Management, preferably in a high-growth technology company or financial institution
• Experience leading and driving process and technology projects involving multiple stakeholders
• Ability to manage multiple products concurrently, using product management tools like JIRA
• Strong understanding of a variety of digital solutions and processes
• Good team player that thrives in an open and flexible fintech culture
• Able to multi-task, handle additional roles and work independently in a time-sensitive environment
• Passionate about finance, trading and blockchain technology
• Bonus attributes / experiences
o Knowledge of financial security products
o Product life cycles and methodologies
o Agile development experience
o QA and UAT
o Certified in Product Management (PMP/Prince2/CITPM)
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.