The Ideal Candidate Should Be
- Interested in dealing with data, including finding and exploring more efficient ways/programs (e.g. machine learning) to collect, store, and analyse data
- Preferably have some understanding of terms in financial statements and financial ratios
- Strong problem-solving skills – able to find various ways to solve problems and decide which solution to move forward
- Ability to work under pressure and tight timings
- Team oriented, but highly independent for their own projects
- High level of organizational skills and ability to prioritise
- Able to commit for a minimum of 4-6 months
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please come prepared for an intensive round of interview.