The Ideal Candidate Should Be
- Passionate about digital product design who thinks end-to-end, works quickly and independently to create clean, high-fidelity mockups, prototypes and flows
- Highly empathic, curious and detail-oriented with particular attention paid to observing and implementing user behaviour-based enhancements
- Highly collaborative, works well with partner stakeholders and non-designers
- Comfortable helping drive the development of hypotheses, objectives and requirements for product initiatives
- Generative, fluid with ideas, explores new concepts quickly, contributes fresh ideas to the team’s roadmap
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build')
- Consistent in workflow and timing-to-completion of tasks
- Excellent communication skills (you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions)
- Positive in attitude and open to receiving and giving feedback
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Please come prepared for an intensive round of interview.