We collect Personal Data through various means, including when you:
· voluntarily provide the same to us;
· contact us or request that we contact you;
· access or use the Website;
· access, use, or request for any Services; and
· interact with any of our employees.
Fundnel shall not knowingly collect or attempt to collect your Personal Data through fraudulent, unlawful, or deceptive practices.
We collect, use, or disclose your Personal Data:
· for the specific purpose(s) for which the Personal Data was provided;
· to enable us to perform our contractual or other obligations to you or any other person accessing or using the Website or Services;
· to comply with any law or regulation applicable to us or request from any regulator, court, or other authority;
· to operate, monitor, improve, or administer theWebsite or Services;
· to provide you with access to the Website;
· to provide you with the Services or any other services you may request;
· to respond to or otherwise contact you; and
· for any other purpose that that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
Fundnel shall not knowingly use your Personal Data for, or to facilitate, any fraudulent, unlawful, or deceptive purpose.
Fundnel may be required to disclose your Personal Data to its affiliates or to third parties where:
· your have consented to (or may reasonably be deemed to have consented to) such disclosure;
· necessary or otherwise reasonably required to maintain or provide continued access to the Website, the Services, or any other services you may request;
· necessary or otherwise reasonably required for Fundnel to comply with its legislative or regulatory obligations, any request from a regulator, government body, or other authority, or Fundnel’s own processes and policies;
· necessary or otherwise reasonably required for Fundnel to perform its obligations under the Website Agreements or other agreements binding upon it;
· necessary or otherwise reasonably required to respond to you, contact you, or otherwise address your requests;
· Fundnel has reason to believe that doing so will be appropriate or necessary for it to investigate and defend against any third party claims or allegations, or prevent or stop any illegal activity, security breaches, or harm to the Website, Fundnel's interests, or any Fundnel employee;
· Fundnel is the subject of a takeover and your personal information forms part of Fundnel's assets to be transferred to the acquiring entity; or
· you disclose such information to third parties in the course of accessing or using the Website.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the Personal Data you submit to us. If your Personal Data changes, you may correct it, delete inaccuracies, or amend it by making the relevant changes in your account or by contacting us at email@example.com. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then‑active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is or becomes, or that we may reasonably suspect is, untrue, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete, we may at our sole discretion discontinue your access to or use of the Website or Services.
There may be circumstances where Fundnel will not correct, delete or update your Personal Data, including where the Personal Data (a) is opinion data that is kept solely for evaluative purpose or (b) must still be retained for a business or legal purpose.
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as required for the purpose(s) for which it was collected and for our compliance with legal obligations on recordkeeping imposed upon us as a regulated financial institution under Singapore law. Generally, we do not retain Personal Data fora period of longer than six (6) years after the original purposes for which thePersonal Data was collected have ceased to be applicable, unless otherwise required by law or other mandatory directions by court or government authorities or for purposes of legal proceedings or other similar proceedings or investigations. We may also aggregate or anonymise your Personal Data solely for analytic purposes. In such a case, you will no longer be identifiable from the aggregated or anonymised Personal Data, and we may retain such data for as longer as we require.
Fundnel has taken reasonable measures to ensure the security of your Personal Data stored with us, whether in electronic or physical form.This includes protecting your Personal Data from improper or unauthorised access, use, disclosure, modification, appropriation, destruction, and loss.Nevertheless, you acknowledge and agree that communications through theInternet are inherently insecure and all Personal Data you transfer to Fundnel via the Internet is done so at your sole risk. Fundnel does not warrant, represent, guarantee, or otherwise assure that the Personal Data you provide will never be accessed, copied, used, or disposed of in breach of Fundnel’s security measures, and you agree not to hold Fundnel or any of its affiliates liable or responsible for any loss or damage resulting therefrom. In the event of such a breach, Fundnel will, as far as reasonably possible, promptly notify all affected persons.
Fundnel is not responsible, and will not be held liable, for any damage or loss, or misuse, theft, or other compromise of Personal Data, arising directly or indirectly from any unauthorised use of or access to anyMember’s electronic devices used to access or use the Website or Services.
You may change your browser settings to decline any or all cookies when accessing the Website. You may also delete stored cookies by changing your browser settings. However, please note doing so may adversely affect your access to or use of the Website. For example, you may not be able to fully load all features or functionalities of the Website. Fundnel shall not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from deletion or rejection of cookies.
Your Internet Service Provider allocates an IP address to your computer so that it may access the Internet. IP addresses may be dynamic (i.e., they change each time you connect to the Internet) or static (i.e., specific to your computer). Fundnel may collect this IP address to facilitate its administration of the Website, including by diagnosing server problems and collecting aggregated information.
Subject to the exceptions referred to in s 21(2) of the PDPA, you have the right to request a copy of your Personal Data we hold. Please send your request for such a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.We may impose an administrative charge for this.
If you no longer agree to Fundnel using your Personal Data to contact you for non-essential communications (such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services), you may let us know by changing your account settings or sending an email to email@example.com.
Please note that should you withdraw consent as described above, Fundnel may not be able to provide you with Services or access to the Website. You acknowledge and agree that Fundnel may cease such access or provision promptly without any liability.
You may contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any further queries.